Built to Handle High Power The new Type-G Series of component speakers are designed and built to handle high power levels. This speaker also delivers good sound quality, due to a soft dome tweeter, square voice coil wire with Kapton bobbin and an audio tuned capacitor.
Ease of Installation
These speakers are easier to install than other types due to the Snap Fit tweeter, swivel mount, and flush install bracket. In addition, the crossover network is small and can be separated into two parts to further reduce size and allow use of factory wiring.
1. Rubber Edge
2. Large Diameter Damper
3. High Power Magnet
4. Square Voice Coil Wire
5. Polypropylene injected cone
6. Silk Dome Tweeter
Features & Specifications
- Tweeter Type: 20mm Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Application Type: Flush/Surface Swivel Mount
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Cone Material: Polypropylene Cone Pearl Mica Injection
- Voice Coil Type: Square Voice Coil Wire
- Magnet: Ferrite Magnet
- Frame: Injection Mold Frame
- Design: Long Excursion Design
- Design: Separated Network Design Possibility
- Attenuation Control: 3-Level
- Mounting: Easy-Mount Screw Terminals
- Peak Power: 250 W
- RMS Power: 65 W
- Woofer Mounting Diameter: 11.0 cm
- Woofer Mounting Depth: 4.3 cm
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity: 87dB / W (1m)
Component speaker kit includes:
- Tweeters - 2 pcs.
- Woofers - 2 pcs.
- Crossovers - 2 pcs.