Cleaning the boat – it can be simple !
We would like to offer a practical set of cleaning products Sea-Line Brayt.
The set contains:
- C1 SUPER STRONG - shell and fouling remover.
- C2 CONCENTRATE CLEANER – concentrate for stubborn dirt.
- C3 SHAMPOO WITH WAX – wax shampoo to clean the surface during the season.
- C4 TEAK CLEANER – concentrate for cleaning and renewal of teak and other exotic wood.
Preparations for protecting surface:
- S4 PROTECT WAX – wax protective surfaces of GRP
Accessories to use:
- MICROFIBRE CLOTH – 2 pieces of microfiber cloth
- All packed in a 5-litre bucket – necessary to dilute the concentrated preparations
Sea-Line C1 SHELL AND FOULING REMOVER is a powerful, effective formula to rapidly remove barnacles from boat hull. Apply in small quantity on the surface and leave for 5 to 15 minutes. Then remove the dirt and treated with a fresh water under pressure or use a sponge kitchen with plenty of rinsing with water.
Sea-Line C2 CONCENTRATE CLEANER is a concentrated product for cleaning GRP off lingering contaminants. It is a very powerful biodegradable, water soluble cleaner for quick and efficient removal of contaminants from such surfaces as:
- GRP laminate
- varnished surfaces
- aluminium (masts, fittings)
- PCV (pontoons).
- rubber (reflectors, rubbing strakes, gaskets).
- textiles (tents, covers, tarpaulins).
Thin Sea-Line C2 with water at a ratio of:
- 1:5 for heavy contaminants
- 1:10 for average contaminants
The modern formula of Sea-Line C2 Concentrate Cleaner combined with a possibility of diluting the product, depending on the degree of contamination, makes it ideal for removing:
- oils (also hydraulic ones),
- discolorations and damp patches caused by rainfalls other contaminants difficult to remove
Using a sponge or a brush, apply C2 Concentrate Cleaner.
Removed contaminants and the product residues, in sea abundantly with water. Do not let contaminants dry out on the cleaned surface.
Sea-Line C3 SHAMPOO WITH WAX is a shampoo with wax for cleaning and protecting gelcoat and painted surfaces. High cleaning power and finish in gloss.
Shake well before use. Let a small amount dissolve in warm water and clean the vessel. After treatment, always rinse with fresh water. Polish with a dry, soft cloth to retrieve a high gloss shine.
Sea-Line C4 TEAK CLEANER is biodegradable, water-soluble product for quick and efficient cleaning of teak wood, exotic wood and other kinds of wood. C4 Teak restores the color and leaves no residues difficult to remove. The product is safe for sealants and adhesives during the wood cleaning.
Thin Sea-Line C4 Teak Cleaner with water at a ratio of:
- 1:10 for heavy contaminants
- 1:20 for average contaminants
Before you start cleaning, soak the surface thoroughly and let it absorb water. Using a soft brush, remove contaminants moving along the growth rings. Removed contaminants and the product residues, rinse abundantly with water. Do not let contaminants dry out on the cleaned surface.
After drying, wood can be secured with teak oil.
Sea-Line S4 PROTECT WAX
Perfect gloss with lasting effect and protective cover.Reduces the adhesion of dirt. Suitable for gelcoat and painted surfaces.Sea-Line S4 PROTECT WAX formula does not leave streaks on
the surface and does not damage the components made of plastic. This modern wax protects the surface against UV rays and settling of dirt, at the same time giving it a perfect and very high gloss.
It is recommended to use Sea-Line S4 PROTECT WAX especially a surface which, after the polishing process requires additional security and protection against UV rays. It was created by Sea-Line S4 PROTECT WAX protective coating remains on the surface for a long period of time.
The surface must be clean and dry. Apply in a thin layer and rub with a soft microfiber cloth.
Before using Sea-Line S4 PROTECT WAX is recommended to wash the surface using one of the specialized formulations for cleaning and washing:
- Sea-Line C1 SUPER STRONG (shell and fouling remover)
- Sea-Line C2 CLEANER CONCENTRATE