Product Code: EPIR3
EPIR3 is for end users and professionals, to protect residential and business properties. It is extremely user friendly – installation consists of 3 simple steps and takes less than 5 minutes. Any security breach will be allerted via SMS, call or reported to monitoring station, using GSM and GPRS.
EPIR3 looks like a simple PIR (Passive Infra-Red) sensor. It has alarm system and pet-immune motion detector, but also it comes with integrated wireless module, microphone for covert listening, temperature sensor and back-up battery. This makes EPIR3 a versatile security system, optimized for smaller protection of properties: apartments, summer houses, garages, campers, small shops.
Choose your way to control 24/7
EPIR3 can be configured via USB or Internet, using Eldes Configuration Tool, also via SMS. Afterwards, it can be controlled in multiple ways: Eldes Cloud service, smartphone app, SMS, keyfob, keypad. Eldes Configuration tool software is the quickest and easiest way that offers more options for EPIR3 system, such as flexible alarm message management, scheduler for automatic system's tasks.
Expand security system
Built-in wireless module provides system expansion capabilities to EPIR3 system by binding up to 16 additional ELDES wireless devices, such as smoke detectors, sirens, door/window sensors, flood detectors, keypads, keyfobs, wireless signal repeater, making EPIR3 a really smart solution!
Personal alerts and monitoring station support
Up to 10 authorised users will be instantly alerted in any case of triggered event, like trespassing, powerloss or potential danger. EPIR3 supports Contact ID protocol, making the device compatible with global security protocol standard, allowing output to any monitoring station.
Features & Specifications
- Zones 2 wired zones, up to 34 zones in total
- Supply voltage 11-15V; 500mA max
- Current used in idle state up to 50mA
- Back-up battery voltage, capacity 8.4V; 250mAh
- Back-up battery type Ni-Mh
- GSM modem frequency 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
- Back-up battery operating time up to 24 hours
- Built-in GSM/GPRS module 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Ways of communication Ademco Contact ID, EGR100, Kronos, Cortex SMS
- Authorized users 10
- Built-in microphone Yes
- Maximum motion detection range 10 metres
- GSM antenna Built-in
- Communications SMS, Voice Calls, GPRS Network
- Operating temperature range -10…+40 °C
- Dimensions 120 x 65 x 55 mm