Product Code: EPIR3
The Pitbull Alarm is an intrusion alarm control panel, designed for houses, cottages, country homes, summer houses garages and other premises. Pitbull Alarm uses GSM/GPRS communication channels. The system alerts home owners via SMS, call, or mobile app notifications. It also reports to monitoring station, using their preferred protocols.
Pitbull Alarm looks like a simple PIR (Passive Infra-Red) sensor. It has 2 PIR sensors, so is pet-immune (up to 40kg).
More importantly, Pitbull Alarm is a complete GSM/GPRS alarm system with integrated wireless module to pair up to 16 additional wireless sensors and controllers into one system.
There is also microphone for covert listening, temperature sensor and back-up battery onboard.
Pitbull Alarm installation consists of several simple steps and takes less than 5 minutes.
- 10 users
- Up to 16 ELDES wireless devices
- Remote configuration with ELDES Configuration Tool
- Can be controlled via ELDES Cloud
- Remote control and configuration using: mobile app, web, SMS or voice call
- Pet immune motion sensor (up to 40kg)
Wireless module information
Built-in wireless module provides system expansion capabilities to Pitbull Alarm system by binding up to 16 additional ELDES wireless devices, such as smoke detectors, sirens, door/window sensors, flood detectors, keypads, keyfobs, wireless signal repeater, making Pitbull Alarm a really smart solution!
- Supply voltageup to 50mA
- Back-up battery voltage, capacityNi-Mh
- GSM modem frequency0-90% RH @ 0… +40°C
- Back-up battery operating timeup to 24 hours*
- Detection angle90°
- Maximum motion detection range10m
- Wireless bandISM868/ISM915
- Wireless communication rangeup to 30m in premises; up to 150m (492.13ft) in open areas
- Maximum number of wireless devices16
- CommunicationsSMS, Voice Calls, GPRS Network
- Supported protocolsAdemco Contact ID, EGR100, Kronos, Cortex SMS
- BELL+: siren output commuted valuesCurrent - 150mA max.; voltage - 15V (Pitbull Alarm on external power supply) / 7V (Pitbull Alarm on back-up battery)
* - with ELDES Cloud Services disabled; with wireless transmitter-receiver module disabled