Product Code: PE-2012 L 2.8-12
IR-CUT double filter is defined in the built-in camera lens group a set of filters, infrared sensing point of the lens when the outside light to detect changes in the strength, the built-in IR-CUT filter can be switched automatically according to the external light along with the strength of automatic switching, making the image to achieve the best results. That is, during the day or night, double filter can automatically switch filters, therefore, whether in the night or the next day, can get the best imaging results. Usually camera without IR-cut can't be good use in night.
- The Matrix: 1/3 '' Sony SuperHAD II CCD
- Number of pixels: 752 x 582
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50 - 1/100000 sec.
- Resolution: 650 TVL
- Sensitivity: 0.001 lux (color) / 0 Lux (IR LED on).
- S / N Ratio: 54 dB
- Lens: varifocal 2.8 - 12 mm
- IR illumination: 36 LED range up to 35 m
- Day / Night mode: color / bw / auto (e)
- Gain Control: Low. / Avg. / High. / Off.
- White Balance: ATW / AWC / manual tuning
- Noise Reduction: Low. / Avg. / High. / Off.
- Back Light Compensation: BLC / HLI / D-WDR
- Motion Detection: incl. / off. (4 zones)
- Private area: incl. / off. (8 zones)
- Power supply: 12 VDC. / 450 mA
- Consumption: 0.02/0.9 A
- Working temperature: -30 ° C ... + 45 ° C
- Weight: 800 g.
- Dimensions: 175/175 mm